Virginia men arrested for looting in tornado-ravaged Moore
MOORE, Okla.- Police arrested three Virginia men after they were found with stolen materials.
Moore Police arrested Justin Wagner, Steve Costello, and Steven Daniels June 2 after they were caught with a truck full of stolen copper and steel utility wire.
The newly released affidavit sheds more light on exactly how they were caught. Police first became suspicious of the trio after they spotted Wagner walking down the demolished S.W. 8th St. carrying copper parts. They found the other two suspects later, standing next to the truck full of stolen materials.
Wagner admitted to police that they drove all the way down from their Virginia homes to steal from tornado victims. All three were booked into Cleveland County jail on complaints of disturbing a disaster area.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring