Consumer Alert: Nasty credit score surprises
Your credit score is most important numbers in your financial life.
Americans spend millions of dollars a year to find out their scores.
But Consumer Reports is now saying the score you get is not necessarily the one lenders use, which can be a nasty surprise when you apply for credit.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger