Crews search for man in strong current at Bull Head Falls
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews looking for a 28-year-old man who jumped into the Deep Fork River at Bull Head Falls and never resurfaced Monday afternoon.
A witness told the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office several people were drinking in the area at N.E. 178th St. and N. Peebly Rd. near Hogback Rd. where officials are looking for the man.
The identity of the victim is unknown at this time. The search was put on hold overnight and restarted Tuesday morning.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him