VIDEO: Half-naked man with flare interrupts French Open
PARIS - Rafael Nadal beat fellow Spaniard David Ferrer in the French Open 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 to win his fourth straight French Open title and his eighth in the last nine years.
The match was marred by an incident late in the second set when a shirtless man carrying a lighted flare ran on to the court before quickly being smothered and taken down by security.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him