INTERVIEW: Moore city manager on moving forward after tornadoes
MOORE, Okla. – The clean up continues in Moore as the task of rebuilding begins.
It was May 20 when a tornado ripped through the city leaving thousands homeless and millions of dollars worth of damage in its path.
Moore City Manager Steve Eddy talked with us about their focus and how they are moving forward.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'