INTERVIEW: Moore city manager on moving forward after tornadoes
MOORE, Okla. – The clean up continues in Moore as the task of rebuilding begins.
It was May 20 when a tornado ripped through the city leaving thousands homeless and millions of dollars worth of damage in its path.
Moore City Manager Steve Eddy talked with us about their focus and how they are moving forward.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich