UPDATE: Death toll from May 31 storms rises to 21
Moore tornado May 20
The numbers continue to add up on last month’s deadly storms.
The death toll from the May 31 tornadoes and torrential downpours has risen to 21.
Two children are still missing.
Officials said they believed the children drowned in the Oklahoma River while seeking refuge from the May 31 tornadoes in a storm drain.
The new estimates of physical damage are expected to be in the billions.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse