Consumer Reports: Best pod coffee makers
Dads who jump start their morning might appreciate a coffeemaker for Father’s Day.
The single-serve machines brew a cup at a time and are all the rage.
Consumer Reports tested dozens of them from names like Keurig, Mr. Coffee and Starbucks.
They cost anywhere from $25 to $300.
They testing focused on the temperature of the coffee and how quickly it brews.
So which ones performed best?
The Dolce Gusto Genio came out on top.
At $130, it delivers a fast, hot cup of joe every time.
The only drawback is it takes Nescafe-brand capsules so you only have 16 varieties to choose.
Something also to consider, the single-pod coffee makers did not impress Consumer Reports testers when it came to “taste quality.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse