Enid reveals new events center at ribbon cutting
ENID, Okla. – The city of Enid revealed its newest addition at a ribbon cutting ceremony Wednesday.
The brand new events center is the center of attention.
It features over 50,000 square feet of exhibit, meeting and entertainment space including what is being billed as the largest ballroom in the Midwest.
Enid voters actually turned down funding for the center but city leaders carried on with the project using other sources including bonds.
The Enid Business Center Expo starts this weekend.
County musician Gary Allan will be one of the first musical acts to perform June 27.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse