Spurs take game 5, series shifts to Miami next
SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Spurs had all five starters score in double figures as they beat Miami 114-104 to win Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night in San Antonio.
Danny Green had 24 points for the Spurs, hitting six of 10 from 3-point range and breaking the NBA Finals record for most 3-pointers in a series with 24.
Manu Ginobili got his first start of the season and scored 24 points with 10 assists. San Antonio led by as many as 20 points and held off a pair of second half Heat runs.
LeBron James led Miami with 25 points and 8 assists.
Game 6 is Tuesday night in Miami.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns