OKC offering cash towards electric lawn mowers
OKLAHOMA CITY – Looking for a new lawnmower? The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, along with OSU/OKC and Black and Decker are willing to give you $100 towards the purchase of a new electric mower.
If you are an Oklahoma City resident, just bring your gas mower, completely drained of all gasoline and oil, to OSU/OKC’s Farmers Market Saturday.
They will give you a $100 voucher to go towards the purchase of a new electric mower from the Black and Decker service center.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring