Parts of Pott. Co. under water boil for E. coli
ASHER, Okla. – If you live in Pottawatomie County, you might me under a water boil.
Officials said the water could be contaminated with E. coli.
The Department of Environmental Quality issues the advisory for the town of Asher.
The agency recommends residents bring the water to a full boil for at least one minute before drinking, using in cooking, washing dishes or brushing your teeth.
The DEQ said residents will be notified as soon as the water is safe to drink again.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him