KFOR-TV ‘golf team’ supports OK Kids Korral
NORMAN, Okla. - The News Channel 4 golf “team,” comprised of general manager Wes Milbourn, anchor Kent Ogle and sports director Bob Barry, Jr. got in on the fun in the Toby Keith Foundation’s “OK Kids Korral” benefit golf tournament.
Tuesday at the Belmar Golf Club north of Norman the trio was joined by Adams Tour pro Blake Trimble from Houston who will take part in the pro tournament that gets underway at the swanky club, owned by Toby Keith.
The OK Kids Korral is a planned facility that will help children with cancer and parents focus on one very important thing, getting well.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'