No threat after bomb scare evacuates OSU-OKC for second time in months
OKLAHOMA CITY – No threats were found after a bomb scare evacuated OSU-OKC for the second time since April Friday morning.
Officials said someone called in a bomb threat just before 9 a.m.
No devices were found and no one was injured.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger