UPDATE: Two arrested, accused in Stoops’ home burglary
NORMAN, Okla. – Two people are in custody accused of burglarizing OU football coach Bob Stoops’ home last week.
Officials said they arrested 21-year-old Corey McCarty Saturday morning after they were tipped off he and a friend were talking about the incident at a party.
Authorities said McCarty admitted to entering the home and taking the car, cash and credit cards.
They said he even told them he was the one who swiped the bank card at a local business.
Police said an underage man has also been arrested in this case.
None of his information has been released.
Officers said they are still looking for more suspects in this case and more arrests could be made.
This investigation is still open and active.
Norman Police would like to speak to you if you have any information on this case at (405) 321-1444.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse