Man arrested for DUI after low-speed chase
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officers tried to pull over a man they said was driving on two flat tires early Monday morning.
Authorities said when they tried to stop the man he led them on a chase going southbound on May Ave.
Officers said the driver hit a dip in the road causing home to spin out into a yard.
Police arrested the man for driving under the influence.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse