No serious injuries after plane emergency landing near El Reno
EL RENO, Okla. – A single-engine Mooney plane made an emergency landing on a median along Route 66 just before noon Tuesday.
The pilot of the plane registered out of Wilmington, Delaware, had minor injuries but was able to walk away from the scene.
He was taken to the hospital to be checked as a precaution.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has not confirmed what forced the plane to make the controlled landing near Ft. Reno.
So far, authorities said the pilot was the only person on board.
He has not been identified.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him