Pop-up boutique to help women affected by May’s storms
OKLAHOMA CITY — This weekend a group called “Women Helping Women” is putting on a pop-up boutique to help women affected by May’s storms. Friday, the boutique will be open for business women who need clothes for the office. ‘
Volunteer Taylor Ogle said they want to help victims get back to normal.
“We think it’s really important because they need to get back on their feet back to work and we just want to be able to provide them clothing that they can go back to work in.”
It’s located in the Chatenay Square Shopping Plaza at S.W. 104th and S. Penn. The women behind it collected clothes from family and friends. Ogle said many of the things are higher end and in great shape.
“A lot of them are brand new too and have never been worn before.”
The pop-up boutique is open to business women Friday June 28th from 4-8pm.
Saturday hours are noon – 4 for educators and school employees.
Sunday the free store is open from 1-4 pm for moms.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring