Garvin Co. man arrested for abuse after woman found unresponsive
PAULS VALLEY, Okla. – A Garvin County man is in jail after a woman was taken to the hospital unresponsive with internal injuries.
Officials said 30-year-old Brandon Christian is facing felony domestic abuse and battery charges.
Authorities said their investigation reveled a history of abuse and violence between Christian and the 32-year-old woman.
She is still in critical condition.
Christian is being held at the Garvin County Detention Center on a $250,000 bond.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns