Medical examiner’s office at center of bond issue controversy
OKLAHOMA CITY – The state medical examiner’s office is at the center of more controversy.
Sen. Patrick Anderson is challenging a bond program he said was originally set up to fund higher education but could now pay for a new medical examiner’s building.
Sen. Anderson said the money should be going to education, not the M.E.’s office.
The State Supreme Court will hear arguments about the master lease bond program Thursday afternoon.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns