Yukon tutor arrested for sex crime with 8-year-old boy
YUKON, Okla. – Police have arrested an elementary school tutor accused of inappropriately touching an 8-year-old boy.
Officials said 18-year-old Sean Douglas Nelson is charged with making lewd or indecent proposals to a child.
The child claimed Nelson was sitting beside him and touched him, “causing him pain.”
Nelson was not a Yukon school employee.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'