Free fun on Okla. River, Free food fest and free concert series
Have dinner plans? If not, head to 8th St. and Hudson downtown for H and 8th Friday night.
The monthly night market is a family-friendly and pet-friendly street festival.
- Food trucks
- Live music
- Face painting
- 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
What could be more fun than a celebration on the Oklahoma River? We couldn’t think of anything either.
Head to the Stars and Stripes River Festival on the Oklahoma River Saturday.
Bring the family to enjoy beautiful music in beautiful surroundings Sunday evening at the Myriad Botanical Gardens.
- Free Twilight Concert Series
- Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
- Bring picnics, blankets, chairs
- Runs through September
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online