Former OU forward drafted to Orlando
Former OU forward Romero Osby was introduced on Friday as a member of the Orlando Magic. Osby was selected as the 51st overall selection in the NBA Draft on Thursday, going in the second round to Orlando.
He met the media, and said his primary focus is doing what’s best for the team, and that individual accolades will come with team success.
Osby appeared at a news conference with the Magic’s first round selection, Indiana’s Victor Oladipo.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom