Toby Keith not on tour bus during fire, no one injured
BOONE COUNTY, Ind. – A tour bus carrying band members and equipment for country music singer Toby Keith caught fire early Monday morning along I-65 in Boone County, Indiana.
Authorities said the tour bus was traveling in a caravan with other vehicles when the driver noticed the fire and was able to coast the bus into an emergency lane.
It took firefighters nearly a half hour to put out the flames.
No one was injured in the fire.
Toby Keith was not on board the bus.
Crews have not confirmed what started the fire.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger