Turner Turnpike closed for construction at Chandler
CHANDLER, Okla. – Planning to travel eastbound on the turner turnpike Monday night?
Turnpike spokesman Jack Damrill said all traffic will be diverted at the Chandler exit because of road work between Chandler and Stroud.
Crews will be working on pavement in that construction zone.
Drivers are encouraged to take an alternate route while the road is closed from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online