Walmart giving inventors chance to get product on their shelves
Want your products on Walmart shelves? Here’s your chance.
For the second year in a row, Walmart is offering entrepreneurs a big opportunity.
The retail giant is repeating its “Get On the Shelf” competition.
It’s a contest that gives U.S.-based small businesses, entrepreneurs and individual inventors a shot at getting their products on Walmart’s store shelves.
Entrants can submit products in any category Walmart currently carries.
Last year’s contest drew more than 5,000 entries.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom