OKC house fire near Yukon a total loss
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a house fire in the outskirts of OKC near Yukon Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said the first started on Blue Quail Rd. near N. Piedmont Rd. and W. Britton Rd.
Fire crews had to take a defensive stance as the flames grew.
Authorities also struggled with getting enough water on the fire since there were no hydrants in the area.
Fire officials say the home is a complete loss and may have been sparked by a propane cylinder on the back patio.
Fortunately, no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger