Free family fun at Myriad Botanical Gardens
OKLAHOMA CITY – Looking for some family friendly summer fun that won’t break the bank?
Wednesday the Myriad Botanical Gardens is kicking off a month full of activities and they are all free.
The garden’s Christine Eddington said they have a wide range of events from a farmers market to a children’s garden and story time.
The family friendly nights are every Wednesday with a midweek farmers market starting at 4 p.m.
Nighttime stories will be in the children’s garden at 8:30 p.m.
It all wraps up with summer movie nights on the garden lawn at 9 p.m.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him