Kevin Martin finds a buyer
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Kevin Martin has agreed to a contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Reports indicate its a four year deal worth about $30 million.
That’s much more than the Thunder were expected to be willing to pay to keep Martin, who became a free agent on Monday. Martin said it’s a perfect fit for him with the Timberwolves.
He played just one season with the Thunder.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse