School asks girl to leave football team, preemptive measure against lust
JACKSON, Ga. – A 12-year-old girl has been kicked off her football team in Georgia.
The head of the Georgia private Christian school asked Maddy Paige to leave the team as a preemptive measure against “inciting lecherous and debauched temptations in other 12-year-old students.”
Paige said this has dashed her dreams.
Her family has started a “Let Her Play” Facebook page aimed at getting her back on the team.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns