Massive sinkhole swallows car in Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio– A massive sinkhole opened up in the middle of a road, sending one woman to the hospital.
Authorities say a 60-year-old woman was taken to the hospital after her car was swallowed by the sinkhole.
She was able to climb out of the hole, which is believed to be about 10 feet deep, by using a ladder.
The sinkhole was apparently caused by a water main break.
Officials will use a crane to get the car out and repairs to the road could take a few days.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online