Massive sinkhole swallows car in Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio– A massive sinkhole opened up in the middle of a road, sending one woman to the hospital.
Authorities say a 60-year-old woman was taken to the hospital after her car was swallowed by the sinkhole.
She was able to climb out of the hole, which is believed to be about 10 feet deep, by using a ladder.
The sinkhole was apparently caused by a water main break.
Officials will use a crane to get the car out and repairs to the road could take a few days.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse