Okla. lottery seeking $250k winner from Norman
NORMAN, Okla.– If you recently purchased a Mega Millions lottery ticket from a convenience store in Norman, you may be $250,000 richer.
The Oklahoma Lottery is trying to find the owner of a $250,000 winning Mega Millions ticket from the July 2 drawing.
The winning ticket was purchased at the Circle K, located at 2316 W. Lindsey St. in Norman.
The winning numbers are 36, 42, 51, 52, 53.
The Mega Ball number is 40 with the Megaplier number 4.
If you are that lucky winner, you better hurry.
Winners have 180 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prize at the Oklahoma Lottery Headquarters, located at 3817 N. Santa Fe. in Oklahoma City.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'