VIDEO: Crews tow sunken sailboat from Lake Hefner
Meteorologist Emily Sutton caught this video on tape.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews towed out a sailboat that sunk over a week ago in Lake Hefner Wednesday.
The men towing it said high winds on the lake caused the boat to go under.
A person who witnessed the accident said everyone was OK.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom