Replacing Kevin Martin
OKLAHOMA CITY – Dorell Wright could be the guy to replace Kevin Martin. Martin agreed to a four year deal worth up to 30 million dollars with the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday. Because of that OKC offered free agent guard Dorell Wright a one or two year deal.
That according to Yahoo’s Marc Spears. Dorell is a man in demand though as the Spurs, Mavericks and Grizzlies have all expressed interest.
The Blazers also reportedly offered Wright a similar deal as the Thunder. Kevin Martin made his first public comments about leaving the Thunder on Wednesday.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'