Boil advisory lifted for Asher residents
ASHER, Okla. – Residents in Asher no longer need to boil their water before using it, according to the Department of Environmental Quality.
Friday Officials said the water is now safe in Pottawatomie County.
They issued a boil advisory after finding E. coli in the water.
The agency recommended residents bring the water to a full boil for at least one minute before drinking, using in cooking, washing dishes or brushing your teeth.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring