Former Sooner makes pro debut
Former Oklahoma Sooner Romero Osby scored 18 points in his professional debut, helping the Orlando Magic beat the Boston Celtics 95-88 in the Orlando Summer League.
Osby made seven of eight shots from the field, and Magic assistant coach James Borrego credited Osby for changing the team’s intensity with his play.
Osby and the Magic will face the Oklahoma City Thunder in their next game Monday at 10:00 am central time.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns