Okla. boasts 8th lowest gas price in country
OKLAHOMA CITY– If you have headed to the gas station lately, you probably noticed that gas prices have jumped slightly in the last week.
The average price for a gallon of regular gasoline is $3.31, which is up three cents from just two days ago.
Seven states have lower statewide averages, including South Carolina, Alabama and Mississippi.
One week ago, Tulsa had the lowest average gas price of all major U.S. cities.
Just one week later, it has already lost that title.
For the first time in 27 days, the national gas price average rose a full cent from yesterday’s price tag.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger