US second in ‘World’s Most Obese Nation’
WASHINGTON– There is some positive news for the United States when it comes to weight.
The U.S. does not take the top spot as the ‘World’s Most Obese Developed Nation’ anymore.
A report from the United Nation’s Food and Agricultural Organization says Mexico now holds the top spot.
Based on numbers from a 2008 study, nearly one-third of adults in Mexico are considered obese.
The United States comes in second.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'