Construction worker killed in fall from historic Savoy Hotel
NOWATA, Okla. – A construction worker was killed after falling 40 feet from a hotel roof.
Officials have not identified the 37-year-old man who fell from the Savoy Hotel.
They said the man was not discovered until a passerby saw him a short while later.
He was rushed to the hospital but didn’t make it.
The Savoy Hotel, originally built in 1909, is undergoing construction.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him