Irish organization helps Moore tornado victims
OKLAHOMA CITY– When it comes to recovery after a natural disaster, clearing debris and rebuilding structures comes to mind.
However, one of the biggest frustrations for tornado victims is getting connected again, such as recharging cell phones and regaining Internet access.
Citizens in Moore are currently benefiting from a mobile Internet center that was sent from an organization in Ireland.
Disaster Tech-Lab has helped in Haiti, areas devastated by Hurricane Sandy and now Moore.
Evert Bopp with the organization stopped by our studios and spoke with Linda Cavanaugh about the work they are doing and where they plan to go from here
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse