Woman missing for a week found safe
DURANT, Okla.– Deputies with the Woodward County Sheriff’s Office are thanking everyone for their efforts in finding a 57-year-old woman who was last seen a week ago.
Authorities say family members last heard from 57-year-old Debra Bishop around 7:30 a.m. on July 4.
She said she was en-route to Woodward but never made it there.
Officials canceled the silver alert after she was found Thursday afternoon.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online