Small business help coming to El Reno
This was taking just as Tornado touched down in El Reno
EL RENO, Okla. – Changes are coming to the disaster recovery center in El Reno.
Starting Monday, the recovery center at Jenks Simmons Fieldhouse will transition to a small business administration disaster loan outreach center.
After that, SBA customer service representatives will meet individually with residents and business owners to explain SBA’s low-interest disaster loan program and help with the paperwork.
Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged property.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns