Woman gets 25 years for bizarre contraband in private parts
ADA, Okla. – The woman accused of hiding drugs and a gun in her private parts has been sentenced to 25 years for the bizarre smuggle.
In March, two women were arrested in the parking lot of the Dairy Lou Drive Inn in Ada.
One woman had a warrant out for her arrest and drug dogs alerted officers that the other woman should be searched.
Officers found the contraband when doing a routine search at the jail.
She has since pleaded no contest to the charges.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'