Woman gets 25 years for bizarre contraband in private parts
ADA, Okla. – The woman accused of hiding drugs and a gun in her private parts has been sentenced to 25 years for the bizarre smuggle.
In March, two women were arrested in the parking lot of the Dairy Lou Drive Inn in Ada.
One woman had a warrant out for her arrest and drug dogs alerted officers that the other woman should be searched.
Officers found the contraband when doing a routine search at the jail.
She has since pleaded no contest to the charges.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online