4 the Weekend: water parks, bath houses & Turner Falls
OKLAHOMA CITY– If you are looking for something to do this weekend, there are plenty of fun things that you and the family can do to stay cool this summer.
Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb stopped by our studios with a list of great places that allow you to cool off in the water while enjoying Oklahoma.
- Bath House & Freshwater Pool: Created in 1939 and located in the City of Pawnee.
- Sun N’ Fun Waterpark: Open every day and located in Ponca City.
- Water Zoo: Oklahoma’s first indoor water park and is located in Clinton.
- Turner Falls: Park and natural water fall is one of the state’s most popular attractions and is located in Davis.
- Oklahoma father finds mother, 3-year-old daughter dead in garage, saves 5-year-old son
- UPDATE: Did one of Oklahoma's famous couples find another home in a different state?
- Man sues McDonald's for $1.5 million over napkin incident
- WATCH: Guy gives homeless man winning lottery ticket, man insists they share winnings