Taylor Swift and Okla. getting back together; more tickets on sale
TULSA, Okla. – After two major music stars made their way to the Sooner State this summer, another pop icon has her eyes set on Oklahoma.
Taylor Swift will be performing at Tulsa’s BOK Center on Aug. 7.
The first round of tickets sold out almost instantly but organizers said fans have another chance to get seats.
Extra tickets will go on sale at 5 p.m. Friday.
Fans can get their hands on tickets by heading to the BOK Center’s website.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse