Open House: WIN A DREAM HOME and Help Fight Childhood Cancer!
This contest is Sold Out.
Watch the dream home giveaway. Thursday at 6:30 pm and see who wins The Timbercraft Home.
Open House for St. Jude’s Win a Dream Home!
July 13 – August 18, 2013
Saturdays, 9AM – 5PM &
Sundays, Noon – 5PM
You can also buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win the St. Jude’s Dream Home and help save kids’ lives!
The winner will be drawn on Thursday, August 22, 2013 on KFOR.
Reserve your $100 ticket for a chance to win a house with an estimated value of $425,000 or another great prize while supporting St. Jude, one of the world’s premier pediatric cancer research centers. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® is a leader in the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other deadly diseases. No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives.
The St. Jude Dream Home is at 3309 Libby Lane, in the Fallbrook community near Western and Covell. Head North on I-235. Merge onto US-77. Take the exit toward N. E. 122nd Street. Take the 1st left onto N.E. 122nd Street. Turn right onto N Santa Fe Avenue. Turn left onto W. Covell Road/NW 206th Street. Take the 1st right onto Fallbrook Avenue. Take the 2nd right onto Allie Drive. Take the 1st right onto Libby Lane.
Reserve your ticket at 1-800-592-1596
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom