Peeping tom charges filed against Tulsa man
TULSA, Okla.– Charges have been filed against a Tulsa man who was found hiding in a septic tank beneath a women’s restroom.
Authorities say 52-year-old Kenneth Enlow is being charged as a peeping tom.
Police say a woman and her 7-year-old daughter spotted Enlow under a toilet in the women’s restroom at a Keystone Lake Park.
Friday morning, Enlow remains in a Tulsa County Jail.
If convicted, he faces up to a year in prison and a $5,000 fine.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him