Unidentified woman found outside of hospital
LAWTON, Okla.- Police in Lawton are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman who was found outside a hospital Thursday.
Authorities say the woman is between 40 to 50-years-old and may be either Hispanic or Asian.
She was discovered outside the Comanche County Memorial Hospital around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Officials say she had no identification on her and is suffering from serious respiratory issues.
If you know who this woman is, call the Lawton Police Department at (580) 581-3270.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring