‘Sam the Ram’ returns to Norman for kids summer camp
NORMAN, Okla- As football fans across the country are counting down the days until the kickoff of the 2013 NFL season, players are spending part of their off-season giving their time back to the places they grew up.
Despite living in St. Louis part of the year, Sam Bradford still calls Oklahoma home.
Bradford held his 2013 football camp this weekend in Norman.
Rain forced the event indoors inside the Everest Training Center, the same place Bradford incited a media frenzy on his pro day.
Now, he is teaching young kids how to pursue their dreams one series at a time.
Summer camps allowed Bradford to learn from others when he was a child.
He says he hopes the kids have just as much fun as he did when he was in their shoes.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger