A couple of Oklahoma hospitals ranked high in report
OKLAHOMA CITY — A couple of hospitals here in the metro are among the best according to an annual U.S. News and World Report ranking.
Integris Baptist Medical Center was ranked number one in Oklahoma. OU Medical Center ranked number two for the state.
Integris was also recognized for five “high performing” specialties including diabetes, gastroenterology, geriatrics, nephrology and pulmonology.
OU Medical Center was recognized for three high performing specialties including cancer, gynecology and urology.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him