A couple of Oklahoma hospitals ranked high in report
OKLAHOMA CITY — A couple of hospitals here in the metro are among the best according to an annual U.S. News and World Report ranking.
Integris Baptist Medical Center was ranked number one in Oklahoma. OU Medical Center ranked number two for the state.
Integris was also recognized for five “high performing” specialties including diabetes, gastroenterology, geriatrics, nephrology and pulmonology.
OU Medical Center was recognized for three high performing specialties including cancer, gynecology and urology.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger