Emily Sutton hosts ‘Painting for Purpose’ for tornado relief
Our own meteorologist Emily Sutton is teaming up with local organizations to help tornado victims.
You can try your hand at the canvas for a good cause next month.
They will have two painting sessions:
- Friday, Aug. 16 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, Aug. 17 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tickets are $50 and only a few spots are left for the Saturday session.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family