Emily Sutton hosts ‘Painting for Purpose’ for tornado relief
Our own meteorologist Emily Sutton is teaming up with local organizations to help tornado victims.
You can try your hand at the canvas for a good cause next month.
They will have two painting sessions:
- Friday, Aug. 16 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, Aug. 17 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tickets are $50 and only a few spots are left for the Saturday session.
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: School district drops 'sexual harassment' against 6-year-old, facing 'misconduct'
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma