Emily Sutton hosts ‘Painting for Purpose’ for tornado relief
Our own meteorologist Emily Sutton is teaming up with local organizations to help tornado victims.
You can try your hand at the canvas for a good cause next month.
They will have two painting sessions:
- Friday, Aug. 16 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, Aug. 17 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tickets are $50 and only a few spots are left for the Saturday session.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Doll with 'real' body proportions gains support, crowd funded in just 24 hours